Queenlaw is a professional consulting firm specializing in start-up consulting and legal services for businesses in Vietnam with the HIGHEST QUALITY and LOWEST COST.
According to Queenlaw statistics, it takes an average of at least VND 10-20,000,000 for an enterprise to register and go into operation initially. Don’t be startled! Let Queenlaw explain it to you.
When an enterprise registers for establishment, it must pay a state fee. After being granted a business code, it needs to pay the fee for publishing business registration contents, seals, digital signatures, invoices depending on quantity, bank account and license fees, not including costs beside. So the calculation also made a pretty high number, right?
With the experience of a consulting firm specializing in providing services on forming businesses, companies and corporations, Queenlaw confidently gives STARTUP the most optimal advice to have a reasonable and economical business start-up according to the law.
STARTING A BUSINESS IN HANOI, VIETNAM
Hanoi currently has about 121,570 operating enterprises, accounting for 21.7% of the total number of enterprises in operation nationwide (according to the report of the General Statistics Office, MPI as of October 13, 2018).
In Hanoi, there have been thousands of businesses trusting to use Queenlaw’s business registration services and to express their gratitude to customers. Queenlaw constantly launches special promotions for customers. You just need to choose the service package provided below and there will be a Queenlaw employee coming to your office for advice and support. (applicable in Hanoi districts)
(Queenlaw fees for business start-up services in Hanoi (Excluding procedures for granting an IRC to a Foreign-Invested Enterprise))
Here are the steps customers need to prepare to start a company in Hanoi:
- Prepare one of the notarized or certified copies of citizen or people’s identity card or passport of the enterprise founders.
- Go to Queenlaw homepage, click on the bar BUSINESS FORMATION, select a type of enterprise and fill out the form.
- After you complete the form and press the SEND button, the information will be sent to the Queenlaw system. We will proceed to check the validity of the information on the working day and contact you to advise on the necessary places to make a complete dossier:
– Advice on naming companies and checking names in the NBRS
– Advice on head office address
– Advice on charter capital
– Advice on declaration of founders and legal representatives (Director)
– Writing business lines
– Advice on tax registration information and other information (if any)
- After the information is valid, please come to the payment step. You have 2 payment options: 60% advance payment or 100% full payment. Advance payment of 60% is only applicable for packages over VND 3,000,000. Payment information and special offers please see details at the Payment Policy.
- Queenlaw takes care of all tasks including drafting the business registration file and contacting the competent authority to issue an Enterprise Registration Certificate to you. You just stay at home to get results (except Package 1 not include the publication fee (VND 300,000), so please feel free to visit the BRO to pay the fee and receive the ERC).
- Each Queenlaw customer is granted a customer code (CC) to receive free care for business issues. Queenlaw has designed a section titled “CUSTOMER CARE IN ACTION” (at the bottom of the page) to receive and respond to businesses on legal issues for that purpose (24/7).
- DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING AND INVESTMENT OF HANOI CITY
Address: 164 Cat Linh, Dong Da, Hanoi | Nam Trung Yen urban area, Nguyen Chanh, Cau Giay, Hanoi
- QUEENLAW HANOI
Address: B5 164 Nguyen Van Cu, Long Bien, Hanoi | B10A Building, Nam Trung Yen urban area, Nguyen Chanh, Cau Giay, Hanoi
» Establishing a Foreign-Invested Enterprise in Vietnam
» Establishing Vietnam-based Representative Offices and Branches of Foreign Traders
» Tax services
» Hanoi virtual office rental service